Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Zushi Beach Hike

We've been getting out and going hiking quite a bit lately.  I love going to all the parks and trails that I wouldn't have otherwise known about.  Last week we hiked to Zushi beach.  The weather was beautiful and we totally overdressed.
I didn't get any pictures of us in the woods but after the woods we went right under the road to get to the water.


The tide was in so we found a different beach entrance.
Calista wanted to get out and play but I just kept her in the carrier with me.  I wasn't prepared to have a baby covered in sand at the moment.
Being at the beach reminded me so much of when we stayed in San Diego.  I missed all our fun beach days.  But now that I know that we don't live too far from a sandy beach we can go more often this summer.

The kids spent a good amount of time looking for shells.
Tucker even found a dead fish, which was pretty gross.

When we were done playing we headed back up to where we parked.  There was a playground and animals in cages up there.  I'm not sure who takes care of them because it seems like they were just kind of stuck there.  But the monkeys were a surprise.
I'm ready for more warm sunny days.

No comments: